Fresh Water for Flowers: OVER 1 MILLION COPIES SOLD

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Fresh Water for Flowers: OVER 1 MILLION COPIES SOLD

Fresh Water for Flowers: OVER 1 MILLION COPIES SOLD

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Julien is not the only one to guard a painful secret: his mother’s story of clandestine love breaks through Violette’s carefully constructed defences to reveal the tragic loss of her daughter, and her steely determination to find out who is responsible.

Anche se a qualche svolta lo scenario proposto non è dei più plausibili, la mia sospensione dell'incredulità non è mai venuta meno). Once a level-crossing keeper, she is now the cemetery keeper, in a small town in France, living in the on-site accommodation. An insightful novel, a book whose droll and endearing characters will bring you from tears to laughter. This has been a real treat of a read that I have limited myself to a chapter here and there each evening, for this really is a book worth savouring. Violette foi abandonada pela mãe à nascença e conheceu várias famílias de acolhimento, mas isso não a tornou amarga nem revoltada.He is pretty unlikable with his cheating and lazy ways, but he becomes a character to sympathize with after the tragedy. The book alternates back and forth between the past and the present, and we slowly learn about the joys and sorrows in Violette's life. Despite multiple tragedies and hardships in her life, she remained extremely sensitive, delicate, thoughtful, non-judgmental in her relationships with others. the story of Violette who has been living on her own as a cemetery keeper in a small town in Bourgogne for many years.

Jedna z tych zwykłych-niezwykłych historii, które ni stąd, ni zowąd dotykają człowieka do samej głębi. There are scenes where anticipation is palpable and scenes where lovers are in bed together for days. Ogni nuovo ospite è accompagnato dal sigillo del suo destino, la causa che ne ha provocato la morte, la sentenza dei medici.stars (Generously I will say that this is 20 percent of the book) and the remaining 80 percent I will give a charitable 1. Life, death, sadness, joy, love and hate, people, both living and dead that are vividly brought to life. Violette Toussaint was a cemetery caretaker in a small town in France: Bourgogne- Brancion-en-Chaplin cemetery. Julien Seul, a detective, arrives at Brancion-en-Chalon cemetery to fulfill the request of his mother, Irene, by placing her ashes on the grave of her lover, a man whose existence had been unknown prior to his mother’s death.



  • Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop